Terms and Conditions for use of just-style.com
The just-style.com website is an online information, communication, advertising and sales service provided by Aroq Limited (hereafter Aroq). Your access and use of the Website is subject to your accepting the terms and conditions shown below. Please read this information carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. You may not access or use the Website should you not want to be bound by these terms and conditions. This Agreement may be modified at any time, and any such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement. By your access and use of the Website you agree to periodically review this Agreement and shall be conclusively bound by any such future modifications.
1. Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions
The entire contents of the Website are copyrighted under the United Kingdom copyright laws. Unless marked otherwise, Aroq is the exclusive owner of the copyright. You may print and download portions of the materials solely for your non-commercial use. Any other copying, redistribution, publication or retransmission of any portion of Website material, is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Aroq or any third party information provider to the Website. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from any materials downloaded from the Website. You further agree, unless negotiated otherwise, to grant to Aroq a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sublicense, to reproduce, transmit, distribute, create any derivative works of, publicly use or display any materials or other information (including, but not limited to, ideas, concepts or techniques for new or improved services and products) you publish to the Website by any means (including e-mail) or by any media now known or hereafter developed. You further agree that any such communication you make to the Website (whether information, feedback, data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like) shall be deemed not to be confidential unless specifically requested in the communication. By your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions you also grant to Aroq the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with any and all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You further agree and acknowledge that you shall have no recourse against Aroq for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your publications or communications to us. Aroq acknowledges all trademarks used within material published on this site.
You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by Aroq, Aroq does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on this Website in any way. Except for Aroq identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered on the Website generally are offered by third parties that are not affiliated with Aroq. You also understand that Aroq cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files or software of any kind, or from any source, available for downloading through the Website, will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan Horses or other code or defects that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Website for the reconstruction of lost data.
You assume total responsibility for the use of this site and all services provided. Information is made available on an as-is basis and without warranties of any kind (express or implied). Aroq assumes no responsibility for errors or ommisions on this site or any site to which we link. Aroq shall assume no responsibility for special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind or any damages whatsoever including, but not limited to, those resulting from loss of use, data or profit arising out of or from the use, communication or transmission of information provided.
Aroq may make changes, improvement or amendments to information contained on the site. All portions of this disclaimer shall be automatically applied to all said changes, improvements or amendments. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy and completeness of the information provided.
Aroq offers no guarantee that the website will available or error free at any time or that any defects will be corrected.
If you are dissatisfied with the Website or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines or practices of Aroq in operating the Website your sole remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
3. Links to Third Party Sites
The links in the Website will allow other sites to be accessed. These linked sites are not under the control of Aroq, and Aroq is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. Aroq provides links only as a convenience, and such inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Aroq of the site.
Policies of Operation
The additional legal terms and conditions stated below, as well as the legal terms and conditions above, apply to forums, discussion groups, chat groups, bulletin boards and any other interactive area of the Website. Use of, access to, or participation in any of these or any other interactive areas of the Website constitutes acceptance of these legal terms and conditions. Your participation in on-line communications occurs in real time and is not edited, censored, or otherwise controlled by Aroq. Aroq cannot and does not screen all content provided by users of the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Aroq reserves the right to monitor content on the Website and to remove content which Aroq in its sole discretion, determines to be harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of these policies of operation. In order to maintain an informative and valuable service that meets the needs of the users of the Website and avoids the harm that can result from the dissemination of statements that are false, malicious, violate of the rights of others, or otherwise harmful, it is necessary to establish the following rules to protect against abuse:
While using the Website you may not:
- post or transmit any message anonymously or under a false name;
- post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmission constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law. It is not Aroq's intent to discourage you from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views or opinions; Aroq does, however, reserve the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in instances where the Website is used to disseminate statements which are deeply and widely offensive and/or harmful in nature;
- post or transmit any message which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person;
- post or transmit any information, file or software that contains a virus, cancelbolt, worm, Trojan Horse or any other contaminating or destructive features;
- post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion;
- interfere, in any way, with other users of the Website;
- post or transmit charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes.
- post , list or transmit articles, which are off topic according to the description of the group affected.