Linen: a fabric for all seasons?
The Masters of Linen organisation is hoping for a 20 per cent sales increase into the international fashion industry for winter 2003/4. Much of this growth will come from the uptake of linen as a trans-seasonal fabric - spurred by the tools and the techniques to turn this concept into commercial reality. The yarn is also moving into areas more usually associated with other fibres as weavers let their imaginations run riot.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"