Iran: a land of apparel opportunity?
'Made in Iran' could be the next label to appear in some of the world's leading fashion brands. Several European firms are already looking at investing money in Iran's clothing and textile industry, and its good availability of raw materials, large number of manufacturing facilities and cheap labour mean more foreign investors could soon follow. There are opportunities for manufacturing joint ventures, plant and machinery sales - and easy access to export markets with a potential 300 million customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores