ANALYSIS: Apparel industry not immune from Russia tensions
Retail shares were among the biggest fallers last week as financial markets reacted to President Vladimir Putin's retaliation to the imposition of sanctions on Russia. While the ban was imposed on food and agricultural imports, the apparel industry is unlikely to be immune from the effects of the standoff, with majors like Adidas already suffering long-standing issues in the country.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores