Are Apparel and Footwear Companies Ready for the Web?
Will apparel and footwear sales ever fly onthe Internet? Thats the question vendors and merchants are asking themselves as theysee consumers actively using the Internet to buy books, cars, and even make travelarrangements. While most consumers are not buying apparel and footwear via the computertoday, the clothing market place promises to heat up as the Internet increasinglyinfluences the way people live.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores