FRANCE: BKC set to acquire Montaigne Fashion Group
Bernard Krief Consulting (BKC), the company rescue specialist which has submitted a takeover bid for Christian Lacroix, is set to acquire stock market-listed French women's fashion designer Montaigne Fashion Group (MFG) which went into administration earlier this year.
BKC is fast-developing a taste for fashion-related firms.
In September, it signed an agreement in principle to take control of women's chainmail clothing label, Lil pour l'autre; and at the beginning of 2009 made a successful bid for French thread manufacturer DMC SA, which had been in administration for a number of months.
In August 2008, BKC also bid successfully for DMC's fabrics division, DMC Tissus, in association with Pakistani textiles group Kohinoor.
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack