Bobbin World's technology spotlight
Established alongside IMB in Cologne and JIAM in Japan as one of the three global exhibitions for apparel technology, the organisers of this year's Bobbin World could not help but be disappointed by a low visitor turnout. Unfortunate timing, which coincided with a backdrop of increased global competition, retail pressures, rising material costs and economic downturn meant that the show was a quiet affair, with technical innovations few and far between. Niki Tait and Leonie Barrie report.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"