Cautious US consumers weigh on January retail sales
Post-holiday discounts helped many US retailers lift their sales in January, according to monthly figures released yesterday (2 February), but overall results were mixed as many consumers shopped cautiously amid the struggling economy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- Nicaragua apparel and shoe firms to double in size
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- H&M scaling up living wage effort to key suppliers
- US Q2 in brief: G-III, Shoe Carnival, J Crew
- Myanmar approves first minimum wage
- EU clothing buyers should brace for higher prices
- PVH “well-positioned” in China despite headwinds
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020