Cautious US consumers weigh on January retail sales
Post-holiday discounts helped many US retailers lift their sales in January, according to monthly figures released yesterday (2 February), but overall results were mixed as many consumers shopped cautiously amid the struggling economy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- Hanesbrands praises supply chain efficiency
- Source Summit 2014: Quote/unquote
- Wal-Mart US chief resignation little surprise
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- Accord still struggling to engage industry bodies
- Macy’s increases sustainability efforts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges