Charnos takes the plunge with a brand new bra
The underwired bra accounts for 60 per cent of the market, but women with average or fuller busts must wonder why it is so popular. It is uncomfortable, non-machine washable, and difficult to make, but there has been nothing to replace it - until now. Niki Tait talks to Tony Hodges, brand chairman of the Charnos Group about its revolutionary new 'Bioform' bra.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- UK fashion sector prospects depend on partnerships
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- US firms eye Vietnam footwear growth ahead of TPP
- J Crew embarks on new expansion phase