SLDF 2012: Collaboration, speed and the Sri Lanka brand
Collaboration, speed to market and building the 'Made in Sri Lanka' brand emerged as key themes at this year's South Asian Apparel Leadership Forum, held as part of last week's Sri Lanka Design Festival (SLDF).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- Balance essential in garment supply chain
- American Eagle Outfitters Q1 earnings soar
- Gap brand sales continue to fall short
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions
- Apparel industry Q1 results in brief
- Chico's chief executive Dyer to retire