Corporate clothing on the net
There is no doubt in most commentators and experts' minds that e-commerce is here to stay. The only question is, what share of business transactions will it take? In the corporatewear sector - the provision of clothing uniforms for business employees - e-commerce stands an even better chance of success because the market requires good communication between prospective buyers and sellers, easy purchasing transactions, and reliable fulfilment.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"