Cortefiel pins growth on Springfield, Women's Secret
Springfield's new advertising catchphrase reads 'Born in Europe.' And that should come as no surprise. After all, owner Spanish retail group Cortefiel wants its fast-growing men's fashion chain (and women's lingerie banner Women's Secret) to take the old continent's specialty-retail market by storm in coming years. By Ivan Castano.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores