E-commerce gets easier
Using the Internet as a sales tool has become a way of life for an increasing number of companies, with everything from books, cars, banking and travel arrangements now established as online commodities. Apparel, though, has been slower off the mark. But all the signs suggest that this is changing and that clothing will soon have a major contribution to make to the digital economy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth