Emerging markets to lift global lingerie industry
Despite bullish attempts to present a positive face, there is no doubt recessionary pressures have weighed heavily on the global lingerie industry, with a new report from just-style suggesting sales grew by just 0.4% last year. But there are also modest reasons for optimism, with recovery likely to get underway in 2013.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- Adidas pushing self-governance for suppliers
- How will TPP emerge from fast-track trade bill?
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- US fashion industry applauds trade bills package
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- Authentic Brands acquires Jones New York
- Cotton growers facing “neglect, abuse and poverty”