Emerging markets to lift global lingerie industry
Despite bullish attempts to present a positive face, there is no doubt recessionary pressures have weighed heavily on the global lingerie industry, with a new report from just-style suggesting sales grew by just 0.4% last year. But there are also modest reasons for optimism, with recovery likely to get underway in 2013.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- Central America must make better use of DR-CAFTA
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Is China really going through a slump?
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- H&M, Inditex and Nike rated supply chain leaders
- Adidas Speedfactory eyes large-scale production
- BHS supplier Courtaulds Brands in administration