Fashion On-line exits pioneering phase
Euratex's Fashion On-line project came to an end last month. For more than two years this European initiative has looked at how innovative technologies can help the uptake of B2C e-commerce by small to medium sized fashion manufacturers, retailers and their customers. Trials were also carried out at ten pilot companies in Greece, Italy, Spain and Portugal. But what was really achieved? Jozef De Coster finds out.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth