Finding Better Ways of Doing Things
'Finding better ways of doing things' is part of the culture at Simon Jersey, the designer, manufacturer and supplier of uniforms and corporate clothing to business and industry worldwide. With a string of awards to its name, Simon Jersey has won praise for repositioning uniforms as attractive and business enhancing garments. Customer and employee satisfaction are at the heart of the company's philosophy and two years ago it decided to adopt the Business Excellence Model which the board views as the best way of embedding continuous improvement into the organisation. Technical director Richard Mullen is a strong advocate of Simon Jersey's 'people policy'. This aspect of this multi-faceted company is described here.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective