Five bargain school uniform offerings to rival Tesco
Despite the effect of spiralling input costs on the global supply chain, high street retailers are still managing to produce school essentials at low prices. This week the UK's largest retailer, Tesco, launched its cheapest range of schoolwear "ever", and just-style takes a look at how far its rivals are managing to push down uniform prices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Li & Fung: China consumption to bring major change
- Innovation and e-commerce key to Nike's growth
- INTERVIEW: Crystal CEO rises to the challenges
- Opinion divided on China cotton import cuts
- Pacific Crystal Textiles gears up for production
- Addressing anaemia key to Cambodia productivity
- Chinese firm to invest in Ethiopian textile plant
- Textile value chain making Africa more competitive
- US and EU apparel groups set out stance on TTIP
- Cambodia garment worker wage talks stagnate