Gap investing in product to win back customers
Despite booking a 40% drop in fourth quarter profit as it battled higher costs, promotions and lower sales, US specialty retailer Gap Inc says it is moving in the right direction when it comes to improving its revenues and earnings in the year ahead.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- Portugal footwear makers underpin industry growth
- Texprocess & Techtextil 2015: Material innovations
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- China to reduce apparel import taxes
- Gap brand sales continue to fall short
- Q1 apparel results in brief: DSW, Chico's
- New black dye meets sustainability standards
- Call for probe into Philippines factory fire