In the money: Hanesbrands sees lingering apparel price inflation
While still-high cotton costs weighed on first quarter profit at sock, T-shirt and underwear maker Hanesbrands Inc, the company still managed to beat forecasts and says it believes the worst of the cotton price inflation is now over.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- Source Summit 2014: Quote/unquote
- Diversification a key focus for Under Armour
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- Adidas investigating Cambodia faintings
- North Face commits to 100% recycled polyester
- Open markets key for US apparel workers
- AAFA urges Senate to modify Bangladesh provisions
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges