Happy holiday for innovative retailers
As the countdown continues toward the most important selling season of the year, retailers seem to be struggling to generate the 6 to 7 per cent growth predicted by retail analysts. The winners this holiday will be the innovative merchants who don't let exciting items sit hanging on racks or piled high on tables, but rather who take risks in making them visually appealing and compelling to buy, writes Stacy Baker.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores