VIEWPOINT: Helping brands stand out in a crowded market
For most apparel retailers and brands, choosing the labels, packaging, price tickets and even RFID tags for the garments they sell is most likely to be a decision made at the end of the design cycle. But Avery Dennison believes elevating it to the beginning of the process not only saves time and money, but can ultimately make products stand out in an increasingly crowded market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- Cutting pollution saves China textile mills money
- US fashion industry applauds trade bills package
- Myanmar - right time, right place, new challenges
- Apparel working conditions linked to profit
- China textile and garment firms eyeing Morocco?
- Benetton $1.6m Rana Plaza payment “insufficient”
- Traceable label offers textile transparency
- Dickies debuts body heat mapping tech workwear
- US teens trend to athleisure, value and online