Hungary for business?
New EU member Hungary is a major destination for clothing production, and one of the fastest-growing retail markets. Consumer spending on clothing has risen by 30 per cent since 2001 and is likely to accelerate even further over the next three years. Sonia Roberts reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective