Hush Puppies Secures A Foothold In The Fashion Market
One of the best-known names in footwear, Hush Puppies, is seeking to change its image in the UK. The ranges now going into British stores will include some models that are startlingly different from the brand's traditionally sedate looks. Obviously designed to attract the younger consumer, mules, high wedge heels, toe post sandals with asymmetric straps, plus the celebrated patented, water repellent but still breathable Hush Puppies suedes ― dyed to a new palette of high fashion colors which includes scarlet, sky blue, lilac and royal purple ― form part of the spring/summer ladies collection. In children's footwear, prototypes for the spring 200l season move yet further along the route to high fashion with cute boots and trainer inspired toddler footwear employing metallic and multi-colored iridescent hot foil overprinting of the typical soft handle Hush Puppies suedes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack