just-style's research roundup
This week the latest research reports available from just-style evaluate the top 100 largest clothing retailers, global footwear manufacturers, textile wholesalers, and world textile and apparel trade and production trends.
- Clothing Retailers
This report is an in-depth financial evaluation of the top 100 largest clothing retailing companies around the world. Using a unique method of analysis, each of the top 100 global organisations are individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages.
- Footwear Manufacturers Industry
Using the most up-to-date financial information available, this report is an in- depth evaluation of the global footwear manufacturers. It provides a two-page per company analysis on each of the top 100.
- Textile Wholesalers
This extensive report is broken into two parts:
1: A complete financial assessment of the market, based on the companies analysed
2: An individual financial performance analysis of each company (2 pages per company)
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU, March 2011 edition
The report identifies important trends and includes information on: production of textiles and clothing, textile and clothing imports by supplying country, textile and clothing exports by destination country, and textile and clothing trade balances.
- Apparel RFID 2011-2021
This report comprehensively analyses the use of RFID in the apparel value chain from tagging cloth in manufacture to retail fashion and rented apparel. 138 users and suppliers are profiled. This industry is on the move in a manner unmatched almost anywhere else in the RFID market.
- Indian Footwear Market Forecast 2014
India is standing on the threshold of a retail revolution and witnessing fast changing retail scenario, with footwear market set to experience phenomenal growth in coming years. The report thoroughly discusses factors, which will drive the growth of the footwear market during the forecast period.
- Global market review of the denim and jeanswear industries - forecasts to 2017
We're offering the latest edition of our popular report in two volumes. Volume 1 concentrates on the numbers - providing all of the tried and trusted market facts and forecasts. Volume 2 looks at jeans and denim trends, looking at fabrics, manufacturing trends, brands and retailing.
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, retail demand and trends in five key emerging markets- Australia, Poland, Saudi Arabia and Turkey
This report provides vital data and analysis of trends in world, regional and national clothing imports and retail demand. The report also focuses in greater detail on clothing imports, retail demand and trends in five key emerging markets, namely Australia, Brazil, Poland, Saudi Arabia and Turkey.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack