just-style's research roundup
This week the latest research reports evaluate apparel in Bangladesh, India and Australia.
This week the latest research reports available from just-style evaluate the outlook for the Japanese technical textile industry, retail channels that have been growing and declining in Australia and the role of fibres and fabrics in protective apparel.
- Forever 21: Youth Fast Fashion
Having experienced significant growth over the past decade, Forever 21 is becoming a key player in the global clothing sector, consolidating its position in its domestic market and making inroads into new regions such as Europe. This case study will examine Forever 21's operations, including aspects of its low-priced fast fashion strategy, as well as providing recommendations for its competitors.
- Clothing, Accessories and Luxury Goods Retailing in India
This profile focuses on the clothing, accessories and luxury goods retailing in India and provides current and forecast retail sales data. It includes the total sector retail market value from 2004 to 2009 as well as forecasts to 2014. The size of the sector is segmented by market sales and provides a growth rate comparison. The current and forecast sector values are segmented by major retail channels.
- Bangladesh Apparel Industry Analysis
This report provides statistics and information on overall apparel demand, production by segments (knitwear, woven wear, and sweaters), and exports' analysis. It also covers all the factors and drivers responsible towards industry's current and future developments. These include labour, cost economics, and raw material market trends.
- Clothing, Footwear, Sportswear and Accessories Retailers in Australia
Use this profile to discover which retail channels have been growing and declining in popularity within this country. Understand the value of major markets sold through this channel and uncover the future direction of the retail channel with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting.
- Statistics: Fibre Consumption for Technical Textiles in Japan, April 2011 edition
This report includes statistical data and analysis of the Japanese man-made fibre and technical textile industry under the following headings: man-made fibre production and consumption; man-made fibre consumption for technical applications; and production of technical textiles. It also includes an outlook for the Japanese technical textile industry, and contains a wealth of recently released data for 2010.
- Performance apparel markets: product developments and innovations, 1st quarter 2011
This report provides information on developments in medical apparel, outdoor apparel, protective clothing, sports apparel, and workwear. It also highlights a number of new fibres, fabrics and treatments which have been developed for performance apparel.
- Flame resistant fibres and fabrics, 2011 edition
The role of flame resistant fibres and fabrics in protective apparel for hazardous environments is analysed in this report. It includes information on regulations and standards of flame resistance and flammability testing, as well as an analysis of key applications for flame resistant fabrics in firefighter apparel, industrial workwear, military clothing, motor racing apparel and police uniforms.
- Global market review of the denim and jeanswear industries - forecasts to 2017
This 2011 edition of just-style's denim and jeanswear report has been split into two volumes. Volume 1 addresses the jeans market in terms of data and forecasts for US dollar values, units and prices from 2005 to 2017. Volume 2 covers and pinpoints jeans trends from 2010 to 2017.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar