just-style's research roundup
Research reports available from just-style this week include an analysis of the Bangladesh apparel industry, trends in US textile and clothing imports, global trends in fibre prices, production and consumption, and a look at opportunities for apparel product extension.
Bangladesh Apparel Industry Analysis
This report provides statistics/information on overall apparel demand, production by segments (knitwear, woven wear, and sweaters), and export analysis. It also covers all the factors and drivers responsible for the industry's current and future developments.
Global Trends in Fibre Prices, Production and Consumption
This report provides an overview of general trends in fibre prices, production and consumption by country and region. It also provides insight, information, data and analysis of the key fibre types and provides forecasts of cotton and wool prices for the forthcoming year
Apparel product extension: development, marketing and brand opportunities
This latest first-edition report from just-style explores the opportunities for extending the product mix in the apparel industry. It looks at apparel brands and retailers with a wide range of existing products positioned in terms of price, fashionability and reputation.
Footwear in Indonesia
This is a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data for 2006-2010 and analysis by distribution format, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth.
Trends in US Textile and Clothing Imports, June 2011 edition
This year's update contains analysis and insight into the USA's top ten foreign suppliers of textiles and clothing for 2010 and early 2011.
Childrenswear in Malaysia
Here is a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data for 2006-2010 and analysis by distribution format, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth.
Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Taiwan, July 2011 edition
This report looks at textile and clothing production and consumption in the country, as well as production technology and machinery which have helped to further develop Taiwan's role as a leading source of synthetic fibres and fabrics.
The Clothesource World Apparel Sourcing Monitor 2012
This report brings together key facts about 100 supplier countries and 35 product categories. It's a quick and easy way to familiarise yourself with the main facts about any country's apparel industry, or to search for a particular product.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- What the EU-Vietnam trade deal means for duties
- Ultimate frontier Myanmar uplifts Bogart Lingerie
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- US apparel import growth led by Bangladesh
- Esquel backs Chinese Sea Island cotton production
- Sears looks to lift apparel via sourcing changes
- Eco-friendly garment factory opens in Bangladesh
- Direct sourcing helps M&S narrow the gap with Next
- Clothing and sports chains in activewear battle
- Nike accelerates digital strategy with new hire
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Practical Price Negotiation
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020