just-style’s research roundup
Reports include an analysis of the children's wear market in China and the top 100 global jeans manufacturers
This week the latest reports available from just-style include an analysis of the children's wear market in China, the top 100 global jeans manufacturers, world textile and apparel trade and production trends, and global trends in fibre prices, production and consumption.
Clothing & Footwear in BRIC to 2015: Market Guide
This report provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of clothing and footwear in the BRIC countries. It is an essential tool for companies active across the retail value chain and for new players that are considering entering the market.
Childrenswear in China
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2006-2010 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth.
Top 100 Jeans Manufacturers
Using a unique Plimsoll method of analysis, each of the top 100 global jeans manufacturers is individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages.
World Markets for Home Textiles: Focus on Home Linen and Profiles of Leading Players
Home linen consists of items such as bath linen, bed linen and kitchen linen. The findings in this report are vital for anyone involved in the home textile industry.
World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, July 2011 edition
This latest edition in this flagship series of reports contains statistical data, information and insight into the textile and apparel industries. The report includes information on: clothing retail sales, employment, exports by destination, imports by source, investments, and production.
Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Guatemala
The industry has a strong competitive advantage over its counterparts in Asia, as its labour costs are low and its geographical proximity enables it to fulfil and deliver orders for the US market more quickly. This profile looks at the prospects for the country.
Global Trends in Fibre Prices, Production and Consumption
Trends in the fibre sector are an important indicator of future trends in textiles and apparel as a whole. This report provides an overview of general trends in fibre prices, production and consumption by country and region.
Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
This SWOT analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation's business.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Luxury clothing seller Ralph Lauren Corporation has listed rising input costs among the "near-term headwinds" that continue to buffet its business, but says shoppers are willing to spend more on produ...
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar