just-style's research roundup
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include insights into the clothing and footwear channels in the Asia-Pacific, and BRIC regions, as well as a look at the clothing retail sector in Australia.
- Clothing & Footwear in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
This guide provides in-depth data which highlights market trends and drivers in the clothing and footwear market in the Asia-Pacific region. The report includes detailed quantitative information on historic and forecast market values, segmented at category level.
- Clothing & Footwear in BRIC to 2015: Market Guide
The report provides a top-level overview and detailed category data into the operating environment for the clothing and footwear market in BRIC countries. It is an essential tool for companies active across the retail value chain in and for new players that are considering entering the market.
- Clothing Retail in Australia: Market Size, Retailer Strategies and Competitor Performance
Australia has avoided recession, aiding its position as a hot-spot for international expansion of clothing retailers. In 2010, clothing specialists experienced a decline in sales due to falling consumer confidence and heightened online competition from foreign retailers. The clothing market is projected to shrink in 2011, returning to growth in 2012 as foreign entrants revitalise apparel spending. This report investigates.
- Clothing Accessories in the US
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the US clothing accessories market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2006-2010 and analysis by distribution format, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
- Childrenswear in China - Industry and Country Analysis
This report analyses the five forces - buyer power, supplier power, new entrants, substitutes, and rivalry - driving the childrenswear competitive environment in China. It also analyses the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure of China. The leading companies are identified with supporting key financial metrics (where available).
- Men's Underwear, Nightwear and Swimwear in Canada
Get a detailed picture of the men's underwear, nightwear and swimwear categories in Canada from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Women's Underwear, Nightwear and Swimwear in Japan
This provides the latest retail sales data 2006-2010 and analysis allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2015 illustrate how the market is set to change.
- Performance apparel markets: product developments and innovations, 2nd quarter 2011
This report provides new information on the latest developments in protective clothing, sports apparel, temperature regulating apparel and workwear. It also highlights a number of new fibres, yarns, fabrics, dyes and treatments which have been developed for performance apparel.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective