just-style's research roundup
Featured reports from just-style's Research Store includes a look at apparel trade and production trends in Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and Turkey, an analysis of the Bangladesh apparel industry, and a report on the children's wear sector in China.
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and Turkey, September 2011 edition
The report includes detailed information on domestic production and exports of textiles and clothing by type and destination. It presents a wealth of information and is essential for anyone who is considering sourcing from, or selling to, these countries.
- Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Morocco
Get a detailed picture of the Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers market from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands.
- Bangladesh Apparel Industry Analysis
This report is an outcome of extensive research and conceptual analysis of Bangladesh's burgeoning apparel industry and its sub segments. The report provides statistics/information on overall apparel demand, production by segments and exports' analysis.
- Children's wear in Hong Kong, China
A comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level, this report provides the latest retail sales data 2006-2010 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth.
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: South Asia and South-East Asia, June 2011 edition
The report includes information on: clothing retail sales; employment; exports by destination; foreign direct investment; government initiatives; and production. It also provides analyses of developments in the region, including government measures to boost investment in India, details of the Pakistani government's five-year textile policy and the implications.
- Clothing, Footwear, Sportswear and Accessories Retailers in South Africa
From this report, discover which retail channels have been growing and declining in popularity within the country. Understand the value of major markets sold through this channel and uncover the future direction of the retail channel with reliable historical data and full five-year forecasting.
- Clothing and footwear retail market in Central Europe 2011. Development forecasts for 2011-2013
This report provides a comprehensive look into the strengths, value, size and future prospects of all segments of clothing and footwear retail sales. It is a reliable source of data and analysis to use as a basis for market and opportunity assessment and formulation of expansion plans.
- Global market review of the denim and jeanswear industries - forecasts to 2017
This edition of just-style's denim and jeanswear report has been split into two volumes. Volume 1 addresses the jeans market in terms of data and forecasts for US dollar values, units and prices from 2005 to 2017. Volume 2 covers and pinpoints jeans trends from 2010 to 2017.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022