just-style's research roundup
This week, featured research from just-style includes a look at key apparel opportunities in Western Europe, prospects for the textile and clothing industry in Brazil, and an analysis of luxury sector in the Asia Pacific region.
- Key Opportunities for Apparel in Western Europe
This briefing covers three of the most important issues affecting companies operating within the apparel industry. Which countries have become major global production hubs and what the next ones will be. The ageing of the world's population and what it means for apparel. And finally distribution trends within the Western apparel industry, using Western Europe.
- Apparel: Dealing With Price Pressure and Cutting the Cloth Accordingly
This report offers an insight into the size and shape of the apparel market, highlights topical issues, and emerging trends. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of the key factors influencing the clothing and footwear market.
- Trends in World Textile and Clothing Trade, December 2011 edition
The report identifies key trends and includes information on: textile trade flows, clothing trade flows, intra-Asian textile and clothing trade, and textile and clothing deficits and surpluses. It also analyses the trade activities of the world's leading textile and clothing exporters and importers.
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Brazil
This report looks at the development of the textile and clothing industry in Brazil, its size and structure, as well as production and consumption. The report also features a geographical, political and economic profile; a detailed look at the country's imports and exports; a review of government policies, investment incentives and foreign investments.
- Consumer Attitudes Towards Luxury Brands - UK
This report addresses issues like who buys luxury brands, which features do brands need to be considered 'luxury', how is the luxury clothing market performing and is the boundary between luxury and mainstream within the clothing market blurring? An excellent review of luxury trends.
- Apparel, Accessories & Luxury Goods Retailing in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
The report provides data, analyses and opinion to help companies in the apparel, accessories and luxury goods retailing industry better understand the changes in their environment, seize opportunities and formulate crucial business strategies.
- Childrenswear in Morocco
Get a detailed picture of the childrenswear market from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Childrenswear in Greece
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2006-2010 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Trump talks of tweaking NAFTA trade with Canada
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022