just-style's research roundup
Featured research from just-style this week includes a review of the lingerie and intimate apparel channel, an analysis of the luxury market in the Middle East, and a look at women's outerwear in Norway.
Lingerie and Hosiery
- Global market review of lingerie and intimate apparel - forecasts to 2017
Now in its fifth edition, just-style's global market review of lingerie and intimate apparel has become the benchmark report for anyone that needs to understand the global production and retail trends and issues affecting these sectors.
- Top 150 hosiery manufacturers (global)
Using a unique method of analysis, each of the top 150 companies included in this report are individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages. Using the most up-to-date financial information available, the two-page per company analysis provides detailed financial information for each organisation.
- Leading European clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods retailers - company benchmarking analysis report
This report compares the strength of the leading clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods retailers in Europe relative to each other and international averages for retailers in the clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods retail channel.
- Leading Middle East and African clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods retailers - company benchmarking analysis report
The report provides a peer group benchmarking analysis of leading clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods retailers in Middle East and Africa. The peer group is selected from the suppliers Retailer Company Benchmark Database which covers the leading 1,000 global retailers.
- Womenswear - China - a snapshot (2011)
This market encompasses outer and underwear women's clothing across all retail formats, including direct to consumer. It excludes footwear and clothing accessories (such as belts, hats and jewellery) but includes sportswear. The report provides you with annual year-end market size data.
- Top 300 womens clothing (global)
This report is an in-depth financial evaluation of the global womens clothing market. Using a unique method of analysis, each of the top 300 companies included is individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages.
- Women's outerwear in Norway
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011 and analysis by distribution format, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
- Men's outerwear in the United Arab Emirates
Get a detailed picture of the men's outerwear market from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- China's apparel sector ponders sustainability
- US textile and apparel trade and sourcing snapshot
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Long-term partnerships key to Adidas sourcing mode
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled