just-style's research roundup
Highlights from just-style's research store this week include a report on world textile and apparel trade and production trends, a look at the luxury and accessories market in China, and the clothing retail market in Russia.
- ASOS plc - SWOT analysis
ASOS is a UK based independent online retailer of fashion and beauty products. This SWOT analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
- Ralph Lauren Corporation - SWOT analysis
This SWOT analysis provides all the crucial information on the company for business and competitor intelligence needs. It contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company, as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
Trade and sourcing
- World textile and apparel trade and production trends: the USA, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and Mexico, December 2011
This report contains statistical data, information and insight into the textile and apparel industries in the US, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and Mexico. It presents a wealth of information and is essential for anyone who is considering sourcing from, or selling to, these countries.
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, retail demand and trends in five key emerging markets, 4th quarter 2011
This report provides vital data and analysis of trends in world, regional and national clothing imports and retail demand. It also focuses in greater detail on clothing imports, retail demand and trends in five key emerging markets, namely Brazil, China, India, Indonesia and Turkey.
- Leading global clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods retailers - company benchmarking analysis report
The report illustrates the relative competitive strengths and weaknesses of leading global clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods retailers, both compared with one another, as well as with the average performance of retailers in the channel around the world.
- China luxury apparel and accessories market report, 2011
The report sheds light on the market scale and spending features in China's luxury industry, and highlights the regional spending power as well as the online sales of luxury goods. It also conducts an in-depth analysis of the China-based sales channels and network distribution of leading foreign luxury goods enterprises.
- The clothing retail market in Russia
In an attempt to strengthen domestic producers and help them to compete with clothing imports, the Russian government has formed a strategy for development of light industry of Russia until 2020. However, the strategy also addresses a number of other serious issues-such as the large share of counterfeit clothing on the market. This report investigates.
- China textile and apparel production & sales statistics, 2010-2011
In 2011, under the background of contracted external demand and rising domestic inflation, Chinese textile and apparel enterprises generally raised the prices of their products, which exerted an obvious negative impact on volume growth. Read more about these implications in this report.
Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company’s business, examining its performance in the Apparel industry. The report examines company shares by region and sector, product developments, ...
Top stories on just-style this week include reports Li & Fung is in advanced talks to buy Synergies Worldwide, a look at the latest list of goods produced in countries that are suspected of using chil...
Provides in-depth analysis of the latest trends in online consumer shopping, covering drivers of online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 25 product categories) and reviews of the...
Former Marks and Spencer clothing boss Kate Bostock has been named executive director of product and trading at online clothing retailer Asos....
Online fashion retailer Asos Plc has appointed Brian McBride as non-executive chairman, replacing Lord Waheed Alli who has stepped down after 12 years with the company....
Online fashion retailer Asos recorded a 31% increase in fourth quarter revenues, boosted by a strong performance from the company's overseas operations....
- Garment firms set sights on Vietnam amid TPP talks
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Tesco takes second stab at US market with F&F
- Wage strike by Cambodia garment workers falls flat
- H&M still committed to higher wages and Bangladesh
- Alliance inspections more than 50% complete
- Gap to grow China sales to $1bn in three years
- Vietnam Q1 textile and garment exports surge 21.9%
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy