just-style's research roundup
Featured research on just-style this week includes a risk analysis of the apparel supply chain, a look at the top 215 clothing manufacturers, and strategies for sustainability in the apparel industry.
Plunkett's apparel & textiles industry almanac 2012: apparel & textiles industry market research, statistics, trends & leading companies
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
Risk analysis of the apparel supply chain in 2012
In this first-edition report, just-style has created six supply chain cost models to illustrate the differences between the supply price from different countries and the effect of changes to those cost elements. These cost models allow you to see what effects certain scenarios may have on a typical supply chain.
Top 215 Clothing Manufacturers (Global)
Using a unique method of analysis, each of the top 215 companies included is individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages. Using the most up-to-date financial information available, the two-page per company analysis provides detailed financial analysis for each organisation.
Top 700 footwear manufacturers (global)
The analysis in this report gives you unrivalled market and company intelligence using a simple graphical, numeric and model. Each company is individually analysed in both the company's own currency, and USD for ease of use. These individual analyses highlight a company's strengths and weaknesses instantly.
Strategies for sustainability in the global apparel industry
The textile and apparel industry has become increasingly eco-conscious, as companies have come under scrutiny for the negative impact their operations have on the environment and on society. This report looks at the ways companies are trying to mitigate their harmful impacts on society and the environment, and how collaboration, transparency and integrity are helping them to do this.
The just-style green report
The just-style green report is an innovative research report that looks at ethics, sustainability, Fairtrade and corporate social responsibility in the fashion retail and clothing industries. Included in the report's findings are the results of an exclusive online survey to just-style readers, asking vital questions about these important issues for the modern apparel industry.
Apparel specialist retailers in Vietnam
Get a detailed picture of the apparel specialist retailers market from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands.
Vietnam - ISA country report
This report contains detailed forecasts and analysis for Vietnam, including trade and investment analysis, economic forecasts, political risk assessments and demographic trend analysis. Each ISA Country Report contains detailed economic data and forecasts, analysis of trade and investment opportunities and coverage of the key political issues facing the country.
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Russia threatens ban on western apparel imports
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report