just-style’s research roundup
Highlights from just-style's research store this week include a look at specialist retailers in Brazil, a global industry guide to footwear, and a report on the prospects for the textile and clothing industry in Indonesia.
- Apparel retail: Global industry almanac
This report is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the apparel retail industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
- Apparel specialist retailers in Brazil
From this report you will gain insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face.
- Childrenswear in India
This a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011 and analysis by distribution format, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
- Childrenswear in China
Get a detailed picture of the childrenswear market in China from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- UK consumer satisfaction index 2012 footwear - Verdict consumer report
The UK consumer satisfaction index 2012 for footwear is based around individual retailers and provides a highly detailed, data-rich overview of a retailer's customers, drawing on a nationwide survey of 6,000 shoppers each year.
- Footwear: Global industry guide
This guide provides data on value, volume and segmentation along with textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies. It incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and includes a five-year forecast of the industry.
- Prospects for the textile and clothing industry in Indonesia
Indonesia has a huge and expanding domestic market for textiles and clothing due to rising prosperity. This helped the sector during the global recession but it also attracted foreign suppliers and illegal imports. This report looks at the development of the industry in the country, its size and structure, textile and clothing production.
- Plunkett's apparel & textiles industry almanac 2012: Apparel & textiles industry market research, statistics, trends & leading companies
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- Nicaragua apparel and shoe firms to double in size
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- H&M scaling up living wage effort to key suppliers
- US Q2 in brief: G-III, Shoe Carnival, J Crew
- Myanmar approves first minimum wage
- EU clothing buyers should brace for higher prices
- PVH “well-positioned” in China despite headwinds
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020