just-style's research roundup
Footwear - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) industry guide is one of the reports featured in this week's research round-up
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a look at the non-woven fabric manufacturing industry in China, a risk analysis of the apparel supply chain and a report on footwear in the BRIC markets.
- The world nonwovens industry: Ten smaller producers-part 3 of 3, 2011/12
This report is the third in a series of three in which the world's top 40 nonwoven producers are profiled. The report provides updated information and data about the activities and strategies of Foss Manufacturing, Jofo Group, KNH (formerly Kang Na Hsiung), Kuraray, Lydall, Precision Custom Coatings, Rexcell Tissue & Airlaid, Spuntech Industries, Suominen Nonwovens and Unitika. The report also includes data on the size of the nonwovens market and sales achieved by these ten smaller producers of nonwovens.
- China non-woven fabric manufacturing industry, 2012
The report provides in-depth analysis and detailed insight into the non-woven fabric manufacturing industry, market drivers, key enterprises and their strategies, as well as technologies and investment status, risks and trends. If you want to invest in, import into or from, partner with, or compete in China, then this report on the non-woven fabric manufacturing industry, 2012 is required reading.
- UK consumer satisfaction index 2012 clothing | Verdict consumer report
This UK consumer satisfaction index 2012 report for clothing is based around individual retailers and provides a highly detailed, data-rich overview of a retailer's customers, drawing on a nationwide survey of 6,000 shoppers each year. Use it to see what is driving satisfaction for different retailers in clothing and which retailers have improved the most.
- Risk analysis of the apparel supply chain in 2012
In this first-edition report, just-style has created six supply chain cost models to illustrate the differences between the supply price from different countries and the effect of changes to those cost elements. These cost models allow you to see what effects certain scenarios have on a typical supply chain.
- Global technical textiles business update, 1st quarter 2012
This report provides a round-up of recent corporate developments in the global technical textiles sector, including acquisitions, business news, financial results, investments, joint ventures and market forecasts. The report contains insight and analysis of developments in a wide range of companies and other organisations involved in the sector.
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, 1st quarter 2012
From this report you will gain information on the latest developments in fabrics for medical textiles, fabrics for technical textiles, fabric treatments, fibres for technical textiles, geosynthetics and textiles for medical equipment. The report includes news from some of the most innovative companies and organisations.
- Footwear - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) industry guide
This industry guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) footwear industry. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
- Footwear: Global industry almanac
This report contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation. It provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies. With in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards, the report provides a great guide to the footwear market on a global, regional and country basis.
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- US retailers' March 2014 sales roundup
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- VF Corp eyes speed to market with China hub
- City sees "no quick fix" for Debenhams
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects