just-style's research roundup
Highlights from just-style's research store this week include a report on the technical textile markets, a look into apparel accessories and luxury goods retailing in Greece and a company profile on fabric and fibres supplier Low & Bonar.
- Global technical textiles business update, 1st quarter 2012
This report provides a roundup of recent corporate developments in the global technical textiles sector, including acquisitions, business news, financial results, investments, joint ventures and market forecasts. The report contains insight and analysis of developments in a wide range of companies and other organisations involved in the sector.
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, 1st quarter 2012
This report provides information on the latest developments in fabrics for medical textiles, fabrics for technical textiles, fabric treatments, fibres for technical textiles, geosynthetics and textiles for medical equipment. The report includes news from some of the most innovative companies and organisations.
- Apparel, accessories and luxury goods retailing in Greece: Databook to 2016
This report is the result of extensive market research covering the apparel, accessories and luxury goods retail market in Greece. It provides detailed historic and forecast sales value, segmented at market and category level. It provides a top-level overview and detailed category insight into the operating environment of the retail industry in Greece.
- Apparel, accessories and luxury goods retailing in United Arab Emirates: Databook to 2016
This report will provide you with important figures on the apparel, accessories and luxury goods retail market in United Arab Emirates. It will allow you to analyze the market as the report offers detailed historic and forecast retail sales value, segmented at a category level. The report also has forecast figures for the market.
- Profile of Low & Bonar: A pioneer in the European technical textiles industry
Low & Bonar is a global leader in the supply of fibres, yarns and fabrics for a broad range of end use markets, including civil engineering, building products, transport, sports and leisure, agriculture and other industrial applications. This report provides information on the group's development and structure, acquisitions, financial performance, and an outlook for the future.
- Profile of UniFirst: a leader in the uniform and textile services industry
The report highlights the company's development, products and services, distribution and manufacturing, corporate sustainability, competition, customer services and financial performance, as well as providing an outlook for the future. This report is vital for anyone involved in the uniform and textile services industry and it serves as an indispensable case study for those who want insight on a market leader in the industry.
- Apparel retail - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) industry guide
This report is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) apparel retail industry. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
- Apparel retail: global industry guide
This industry guide contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation. It provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies. The report covers the global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on five major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Balance essential in garment supply chain
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Apparel buyers miss out on commodity cost savings
- Brandix named PVH ‘Global Supplier of the Year’
- Earthquake damage at Bangladesh garment factories
- Ascena Retail to buy Ann Taylor owner for $2bn
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions
- China and India to exploit trade relationship