just-style's research roundup
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a look at high visibility apparel, reports on the footwear sectors in Japan and Canada, and an analysis of trends in the US clothing import market.
- Global apparel markets: business update, 1st quarter 2012
This report provides an update of business news in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; apparel organisations; company strategies; corporate social responsibility (CSR); financial results; international trade policy; investments; joint ventures, cooperation, licensing and distribution; market forecasts; markets; new stores; and online retailing. A number of companies, organisations and brands are analysed in the report.
- High visibility apparel: providing protection, comfort and style, 2012 edition
High visibility apparel plays a critical role in making the jobs of those who work in hazardous environments safer. High visibility materials have also found their way into an increasing number of apparel categories, partly as a result of technological advances and partly as a result of improvements in design. They have even found their way into fashion. Demand for high visibility apparel will continue to grow, especially in developing economies, as new groups of users emerge, new applications are found and legislation governing the use of high visibility garments becomes increasingly stringent.
- Footwear in Japan
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
- Footwear in Canada
Get a detailed picture of the footwear market in Canada from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Trade and trade policy: the US clothing import market, 1st quarter 2012
This report provides vital data and analysis of trends in the US clothing import market. The report also focuses in greater detail on clothing imports into the US from ten key supplying countries, namely Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, El Salvador, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Pakistan and Vietnam.
- The 2012 global trade and investment outlook
The 2012 global trade and investment outlook highlights the key issues and trends impacting the global economy in 2012 and beyond. In addition, this report assesses the state of the global economy and the prospects for a global economic recovery. This report also determines where economic, trade and investment growth will resume over the near-term and where these areas will remain depressed for a prolonged period of time.
- Smart fabrics and interactive textiles
This report analyses the worldwide markets for smart fabrics and interactive textiles in US$m. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, and rest of the world. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2009 through 2017. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. The report profiles 139 companies including many key and niche players.
- Plunkett's apparel & textiles industry almanac 2012: Apparel & textiles industry market research, statistics, trends & leading companies
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments. It includes industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence, market forecasts and industry statistics, industry associations and professional societies list and in-depth profiles of hundreds of leading companies.
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy