just-style's research roundup
Trends in US textile and clothing imports, April edition, is one of the reports featured in this week's research roundup
Highlights from just-style's research store this week include a look at trends in US textile and clothing imports, an analysis of nanotechnology in technical textiles and apparel, and a report on apparel specialist retailers in Belgium.
- Trends in US textile and clothing imports, April 2012 edition
US textile and clothing imports fell in volume in 2011 with five major supplying countries suffering declines in volume terms. Imports from members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) appeared to have fared the best. Nevertheless, China continued to be by far the leading supplying country.
- World textile and apparel trade and production trends: the EU, April 2012 edition
This edition in a series of reports contains statistical data, information and insight into the textile and apparel industries in the EU. The report identifies important trends and includes information on: production of textiles and clothing, textile and clothing imports by supplying country, textile and clothing exports by destination country, and textile and clothing trade balances.
- World markets for technical textiles to 2017
This report will provide you with a comprehensive set of projections to the year 2017. It will help you to identify future business opportunities in the changing market for technical textiles and will give you detailed and reliable information in a single volume, saving you and your company time and money.
- Nanotechnology in technical textiles and apparel
This report analyses the role of nanotechnology in the development of the next generation of technical apparel, and identifies the challenges that may be faced by manufacturers, notably health and environmental concerns about nanotechnology and the lack of international regulations and standards. The report also includes an analysis of key applications and developments in nanotechnology.
- Apparel specialist retailers in Belgium
Get a detailed picture of the specialist apparel retailers in Belgium from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands.
- Top 1,000 clothing retailers (global)
This report is an in-depth financial evaluation of global clothing retailers. Using the unique method of analysis, each of the top 1,000 companies included is individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages.
- Apparel sourcing in Asia - forecasts to 2016
This first edition report from just-style provides a complete overview of the macro issues and trends driving the apparel producing region of Asia. Amongst discussion are global trends in apparel sourcing, the changing trends of the Asia sourcing market, inventory pressures, increasing domestic demand, changing clothing and materials trends, and potential rivals to the Asian countries.
- Report package: Tomorrow's clothing retail; and tomorrow's apparel industry - forecasts to 2017
This report package combines just-style's reports looking at tomorrow's apparel manufacturing industry, and its sister title reviewing tomorrow's clothing retail market. Both think-piece reports look at whether the financial crises of 2008-2010 have created a paradigm shift in the behaviour of manufacturers, consumers, retailers and brands, in what is now a differently constructed business and political world.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- Metallised thread for "revolutionary" RFID tag
- Manufacturing in China falls to 15-month low
- VF Corp ups guidance on "strong" Q2
- Eliminating risk tops sustainability agenda
- Millennials "changing the game" for hosiery
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020