just-style's research roundup
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a look at global technical textiles, a report on the clothing and footwear market in Russia, and a company profile on Foot Locker.
- Global technical textiles business update, 2nd quarter 2012
This report provides a roundup of recent corporate developments in the global technical textiles sector, including acquisitions, business news, events, financial results, investments, joint ventures and market forecasts. The report contains insight and analysis of developments in a wide range of companies and other organisations involved in the sector.
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, 2nd quarter 2012
This report provides information on the latest developments in fabrics for technical textiles, fibres for technical textiles, finishing treatments, geosynthetics and textiles for medical devices. The report includes news from some of the most innovative companies and organisations.
Clothing and footwear
- Clothing and footwear retail market in Russia, 2012
Use this report to explore the complexities of the retail market for clothing, footwear and accessories in Russia through detailed descriptions of its major segments, distribution channels and leading retail chains.
- Clothing and footwear retailing in emerging Asia: market snapshot to 2016
This report provides an overview of clothing and footwear retailing in emerging Asia. Historic and forecast sales values are provided from 2006 through to 2016.
- Trade liberalisation holds the key for Turkey's nonwovens manufacturers
Several of Turkey's nonwovens producers have invested in new production lines and innovative technologies to meet growing demand for nonwovens in the domestic market. This report examines the prospects for growth provides insight and analysis on some of the country's leading nonwovens producers.
- Trade and trade policy: the US clothing import market, 1st quarter 2012
This report provides vital data and analysis of trends in the US clothing import market. The report also focuses in greater detail on clothing imports into the US from ten key supplying countries, namely Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, El Salvador, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Pakistan and Vietnam.
- Columbia Sportswear Company: consumer packaged goods company profile, SWOT & financial report
This SWOT profile examines and identifies key information and issues about Columbia Sportswear Company for business intelligence requirements. It sudies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition).
- Foot Locker Inc: retail company profile, SWOT & financial report
This retail company profile, SWOT & financial report utilises a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analysed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Seven models of heated jackets made by Columbia Sportswear have been recalled because of a burn hazard caused by a potentially overheating inner cuff. ...
The growing interest in nature and outdoor activities coupled with an increased awareness of the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle has raised the profile of the performance outdoor apparel...
Outdoor apparel and footwear business Columbia Sportswear lowered its fourth quarter sales and earnings forecasts, blaming reduced customer traffic and mild weather....
Delta Galil Industries is to be the exclusive licensee of Columbia Sportswear's global sock business beginning with the autumn 2013 season....
Outdoor apparel and footwear firm Columbia Sportswear has recalled more of the battery packs sold with some of its electrically heated jackets, over fears they could overheat and pose a fire hazard....
Singapore-based apparel company Ocean Sky is set to be acquired by Luen Thai Holdings for US$55m. ...
Outdoor apparel and footwear firm Columbia Sportswear has recalled a number of battery packs sold with certain electric jackets because they could overheat, posing the risk of burns injuries or fire h...
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Fire and safety events to converge on Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam