just-style's research roundup
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include Apparel sourcing in Latin America, a report on the effect of cotton fibre costs on textile and apparel prices in the supply chain, and a look at the protective clothing and equipment market in the UK.
- Apparel sourcing in Latin America - forecasts to 2016
With current and future trends analysed and predicted, this latest report from just-style provides a complete overview of this key sourcing region and will update you on the most important issues influencing apparel sourcing in every major South American country.
- World textile and apparel trade and production trends: South Asia, 2012 edition
This report provides analysis of developments in the South Asia region and government measures relating to the textile and apparel industries in the countries featured. The report presents a wealth of information and is invaluable for anyone who is considering sourcing from or selling to these countries.
- The effect of rises in cotton fibre prices on textile and apparel prices in the supply chain
This report provides strategic planners with a method for predicting the timing and extent to which future changes in the cotton fibre price are likely to affect their business. In addition, it contains a detailed case study of the 2010/11 cotton price spike so that predictions of supply chain prices resulting from future volatility in cotton fibre prices can be made.
- Statistics: Trends in man-made fibre production, 2nd quarter 2012 edition
This report includes statistical data and analysis of global trends in man-made fibre production. In addition to the statistics, the data is broken down into several types of synthetic and cellulosic fibres. The report also includes detailed forecasts by fibre type, country and region of man-made fibre capacities to the end of 2013, as well as an outlook for man-made fibre production.
- Protective clothing & equipment market report 2012
This report studies the UK market for workwear, protective clothing and personal protective equipment (PPE). Analysing the future of the market, the report predicts an increase in value over the next five years, following economic recovery in the UK and a drop in unemployment levels in the majority of industries in the country.
- High visibility apparel: Providing protection, comfort and style, 2012 edition
This report maintains that demand for high visibility apparel will continue to grow, especially in developing economies, as new groups of users emerge, new applications are found and legislation governing the use of high visibility garments becomes increasingly stringent.
- The 2012 global trade and investment outlook
The 2012 global trade and investment outlook highlights the key issues and trends impacting the global economy in 2012 and beyond. In addition, this report assesses the state of the global economy and the prospects for a global economic recovery.
- Trade and trade policy: The world's leading clothing exporters and key markets, 2nd quarter 2012
This 32-page report provides vital data and analysis highlighting the important role played by the world's key clothing export sources and their main destination markets. It looks at trends and opportunities within the key markets.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Vietnam factories face fire safety challenge
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault
- Wage theft of migrants in Thai apparel industry
- Investigation uncovers China's dog leather trade
- Nike shares slide on future orders in Q2