just-style's research roundup
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a look at the childrenswear market in Italy and Romania, a report on the workwear market in Europe and an industry risk rating report on fashion designers in the US.
- Childrenswear in Italy
Get a detailed picture of the childrenswear market in Italy from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands.
- Childrenswear in Romania
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth.
- Apparel sourcing in Latin America - forecasts to 2016
With current and future trends analysed and predicted, this latest sourcing report from just-style provides a complete overview of this key sourcing region and will update you on the most important issues influencing apparel sourcing in every major South American country.
- Apparel sourcing in Asia - forecasts to 2016
just-style has compiled data for imported Asia-produced apparel by garment category for these Western markets. The data trends historic volumes from 2006 and just-style has forecasted these trend lines out to 2016.
- Fashion designers in the US - industry risk rating report
This industry risk ratings report evaluates the inherent risks associated with the fashion designers in the US industry. Industry risk is assumed to be 'the difficulty, or otherwise, of the business operating environment'.
- LG Fashion Corp - company capsule
This company capsule identifies crucial company information about "LG Fashion Corp" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Workwear - Europe
This market study gives an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the workwear market in Europe. The study provides essential market information for decision-makers including: overall market for workwear in Europe, how the market has been developing and what the future looks like.
- Costume & team uniform manufacturing in the US - Industry market research report
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five-year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Why TPP implementation is far from a done deal
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- Cambodia leads US apparel import growth in August
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- Nike debuts new fabric for adaptive breathability
- Cambodia sets new minimum wage at US$140
- New Bangladesh labour rules draw union criticism
- Vietnam releases new textile dye regulations
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry