just-style's research roundup
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a look at the childrenswear market in Italy and Romania, a report on the workwear market in Europe and an industry risk rating report on fashion designers in the US.
- Childrenswear in Italy
Get a detailed picture of the childrenswear market in Italy from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands.
- Childrenswear in Romania
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth.
- Apparel sourcing in Latin America - forecasts to 2016
With current and future trends analysed and predicted, this latest sourcing report from just-style provides a complete overview of this key sourcing region and will update you on the most important issues influencing apparel sourcing in every major South American country.
- Apparel sourcing in Asia - forecasts to 2016
just-style has compiled data for imported Asia-produced apparel by garment category for these Western markets. The data trends historic volumes from 2006 and just-style has forecasted these trend lines out to 2016.
- Fashion designers in the US - industry risk rating report
This industry risk ratings report evaluates the inherent risks associated with the fashion designers in the US industry. Industry risk is assumed to be 'the difficulty, or otherwise, of the business operating environment'.
- LG Fashion Corp - company capsule
This company capsule identifies crucial company information about "LG Fashion Corp" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Workwear - Europe
This market study gives an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the workwear market in Europe. The study provides essential market information for decision-makers including: overall market for workwear in Europe, how the market has been developing and what the future looks like.
- Costume & team uniform manufacturing in the US - Industry market research report
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five-year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- Mexico's shoe makers blame their woes on China
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects