just-style's research roundup
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a report on the prospects for the textile and clothing industry in Malaysia, a look at new technologies and techniques for garment decoration and a SWOT analysis of Arcadia Group.
- Prospects for the textile and clothing industry in Malaysia
Malaysia's economy has been broadened and modernised and the relative significance of the textile and clothing industry has diminished over the years. Nonetheless, the industry is forecast to continue fulfilling an important role in the country's overall economic development. This report profiles the industry in the country.
- World textile and apparel trade and production trends: China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, September 2012 edition
This latest report contains statistical data, information and insight into the textile and apparel industries in China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan. The report includes information on: clothing retail sales, employment, exports by destination, imports by source, investments and production.
- New technologies and techniques for garment decoration
Manufacturers are using a wide range of creative and ingenious decorative techniques to add value to their fabrics. The development of these new decorative techniques has been facilitated partly by recent innovations in garment decoration technology. This report discusses recent developments in garment decoration techniques and includes detailed descriptions of new technologies and machinery.
- Apparel sourcing in Latin America - forecasts to 2016
The report provides historic and forecasted volumes of US imports by garment type from each sourcing country. It also reviews each country's production capacity, competition, market structure, key products and trends. The report also provides an overview of all relevant legislation and trade agreements which affect the region.
- World markets for textile machinery: Part 1-Yarn manufacture, September 2012 edition
2011 was a good year for the textile yarn machinery market. This report examines general trends and provides an analysis of international textile yarn machinery markets. It also includes a statistical appendix which provides data on installed capacities and shipments of spinning machines by type, region and selected country.
- Product developments and innovations in the home textiles market
This report contains information, analysis and valuable insight on some of the latest product developments and innovations in the home textiles market, including bedding products;fabrics and yarns for home textiles; fabrics for outdoor upholstery; fibres and dyes for home textiles; fibres for carpets; finishing treatments for home textiles; new products; textile printing and textile testing methods.
- Guess, Inc. (GES) - Financial and strategic SWOT analysis review
Guess, Inc. (GES) is a contemporary apparels manufacturing company. It carries out designing, marketing, distribution as well as licensing the world's leading lifestyle collections of contemporary apparel and accessories for men, women and children. This comprehensive SWOT profile provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's business and operations.
- Arcadia Group Ltd - Strategic SWOT analysis review
Arcadia Group Ltd - Strategic SWOT analysis review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Companies: Arcadia Group
Burma's garment industry has huge potential to contribute to national economic growth, both as a foreign exchange earner and a massive job provider. However, in order to achieve its full potential, th...
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include company briefings on Arcadia, H&M and Next, a look at the trends in world textile and clothing trade, and global and regional trend...
- Cheap polyester contributes to cotton import shift
- TPP trade pact in milestone signing by 12 nations
- Under Armour defends questions over strategy
- Combating the new normal – 10 trends for 2016
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Bangladesh factory fire renews worker safety fears
- China factory activity continues to deteriorate
- Southeast Asia – a strategic sourcing review
- H&M and Primark price rivalry reaches equilibrium
- PVH to take control of Tommy Hilfiger China unit
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024