just-style's research roundup
Apparel manufacturing in China is one of the reports featured in this week's research roundup
Highlights from just-style's research store this week include a report on apparel manufacturing in China, a look at specialist apparel retailers in Turkey, and a company briefing on Clarks.
- Apparel in Singapore
Apparel in Singapore continues to register strong growth and this is mainly due to the recent influx of inbound tourists. With its reputation as a shopper's paradise where a variety of international brands can be purchased, Singapore is becoming increasingly attractive to a rising number of inbound tourists for its shopping. This report examines the trend.
- Apparel manufacturing in China
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry's key players and their market shares.
- Clothing and footwear retailing in Europe: Market guide to 2016
This market guide provides in-depth detail on the trends and drivers of the clothing and footwear retailing market in Europe. The report includes quantitative information (historic and forecast market values), segmented at category level. It provides data, analysis and opinion to help companies in the retail industry better understand the changes in their environment, seize opportunities and formulate crucial business strategies.
- Apparel specialist retailers in Turkey
In 2011, specialist apparel retailers in Turkey recorded value growth due to improved economic conditions in the country and an increasing number of outlets, according to this report. Another important factor that fuelled growth was a festival organised for the first time between 18 March and 24 April 2011 in Istanbul under the name of Istanbul Shopping Fest.
- New technologies and techniques for garment decoration
Manufacturers are using a wide range of creative and ingenious decorative techniques to add value to their fabrics. This report discusses recent developments in garment decoration and includes detailed descriptions of new technologies and machinery.
- Product developments and innovations
This report includes new information on the latest developments in: cosmetotextiles; e-commerce technology; environmentally friendly apparel, fibres, and finishing treatments; fabrics for performance apparel; fabrics for workwear; fibres for apparel; new materials; product life cycle management (PLM) systems; safety wear for cyclists; sports apparel; and 3D body scanners.
- Clarks verdict company briefing
International expansion has been the cornerstone of Clarks' recent growth, and its preferred strategy to expand the business in the future, reducing its dependence on the UK, especially during a period of low consumer spend and the intensifying competition. This company briefing includes estimated sales data and market shares for Clarks' footwear alongside future strategic outlooks.
- Schuh verdict company briefing
Now under new ownership, Schuh has stepped up expansion in the UK and aims to increase its international presence through country specific transactional websites. This company briefing includes estimated sales data and market shares for Schuh's footwear alongside a strategic outlook of the business.
Companies: C&J Clark International
What else is likely to be topping the apparel industry's software agenda this year? Using technology to help mitigate risk in the supply chain, automating data capture, and greater collaboration and i...
Where should apparel firms be focusing their software investments now if they want to remain competitive into the future? According to industry experts consulted by just-style, technology agendas shou...
Faced with a raft of challenges across the apparel supply chain, how can software help tackle the key issues? Tools that connect all trading partners, streamline the end-to-end process, and give indus...
Social and environmental compliance are the main issues facing today's apparel supply chains, according to industry experts consulted by just-style. The continued shift towards faster and faster fashi...
Product lifecycle management (PLM) specialist Centric Software Inc has promoted Fabrice Canonge to vice president and general manager for its European operations....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack