just-style's research roundup
Global footwear manufacturing is one report featured in this week's research roundup
Highlights from just-style's research store this week include a look at global footwear manufacturing, a report on whether there is a future for garment near-shoring, and prospects for the textile and clothing industry in Malaysia.
- Global footwear manufacturing
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the key players in the industry and their market shares.
- Footwear: Global industry almanac
This global industry almanac is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the footwear industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
- Is there a future for garment near-shoring?
This latest addition to the just-style portfolio of reports begins with a definition of near-shoring before addressing whether it has a future. The report looks at the trends and reasons why offshoring has been the norm since 1989, why near-shoring has now come to the fore - and why manufacturing closer to home can be more profitable.
- Apparel sourcing in Latin America - forecasts to 2016
With current and future trends analysed and predicted, this recent sourcing report from just-style provides a complete overview of this key region and will update you on the most important issues influencing apparel sourcing in every major South American country.
- Clothing stores in China
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
- Family clothing stores in the US - industry risk rating report
This industry risk ratings report evaluates the inherent risks associated with the family clothing stores in the US industry. Industry risk is assumed to be 'the difficulty, or otherwise, of the business operating environment'.
- Prospects for the textile and clothing industry in Malaysia
This report looks at the development of the textile and clothing industry in Malaysia, its size and structure, as well as production and consumption. The report also features: a geographical, political and economic profile; a detailed look at the country's imports and exports; a review of government policies, investment incentives and foreign investments; along with an analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- World textile and apparel trade and production trends: China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, September 2012 edition
This report contains statistical data, information and insight into the textile and apparel industries in China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan. It includes information on: clothing retail sales; employment; exports by destination; imports by source; investments; and production.
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy