just-style's research roundup
Global market review of denim and jeanswear is one report featured in this week's research roundup
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a global market review of denim and jeanswear, a report on apparel manufacturing in the UK, and a look at the children's wear market in Russia.
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear
This fresh new edition of the global market review of denim and jeanswear from just-style has taken a completely new approach to the topic and focuses on the reasons for the fight back from recession, the current trends, challenges and future opportunities, plus profiles of many of the leading manufacturers and brands.
- The Clothesource guide to apparel trade regulations, 2013 edition
This edition of the guide looks at the rules imposed by Japan, Canada and Australia as well as the EU and US. It explains them in language ordinary business people can understand, and looks at the commercial significance of those rules to the garment and textile industry.
- Statistics: Nonwoven fabric production in Asia, 2012 edition
This report includes statistical data and analysis of nonwoven fabric production in Asia for the period 2008-11. Looking ahead, nonwoven fabric production is set to continue growing at a healthy pace in the coming years.
- Automotive fabrics: Expanding opportunities in the vehicles of tomorrow
This report provides invaluable insight into the market for automotive interiors and textiles, including leading suppliers and their products. In particular, it examines the way consolidation in the global automotive supply chain has resulted in tier 1 automotive interior companies taking control of their own fabric production by acquiring automotive textile companies.
- Apparel manufacturing in the UK - Industry market research report
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five-year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the key industry players and their market shares.
- Childrenswear in Russia
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data for 2007-2011 and analysis by distribution format, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth.
- Global technical textiles business update, 3rd quarter 2012 edition
This report provides a round-up of recent corporate developments in the global technical textiles sector, including acquisitions, business news, financial results, investments and market forecasts. The report contains insight and analysis of developments in a wide range of companies and other organisations involved in the sector.
- Clothing and footwear retailing in Europe: Market guide to 2016
This report is the result of extensive market research covering the clothing and footwear retailing market in Europe. The report provides a top-level overview and detailed category insight into the operating environment of the market.
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- New Gap CEO set to tackle “aesthetic issue”
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Falling euro adds to Bangladesh production woes
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- M&S Asia head quits as China stores to close
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- US labour concerns at Honduras apparel makers
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019