just-style's research roundup
Apparel RFID 2013-2023 is one report featured in this week's research roundup
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a business update on performance apparel markets, a company profile of The Men's Wearhouse, and an analysis of apparel RFID.
- Performance apparel markets: business update, 3rd quarter 2012 edition
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in a range of categories. These include acquisitions, divestments and mergers; company strategies and corporate social responsibility (CSR) plus many more.
- Chemical protective clothing: providing a life-critical barrier
This report provides a wealth of information on chemical protective clothing, including the different types of clothing and ensembles, materials used to produce them, their applications and key performance features. It also provides an overview of demand for chemical protective clothing, chemicals and their hazards, and standards for chemical protective clothing.
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear - forecasts to 2018
This fresh new edition of the global market review of denim and jeanswear from just-style has taken a completely new approach to the topic and focuses on the reasons for the fight back from recession, the current trends, challenges and future opportunities, plus profiles of many of the leading manufacturers and brands.
- Global technical textiles business update, 3rd quarter 2012 edition
This report provides a round-up of recent corporate developments in the global technical textiles sector, including acquisitions, business news, financial results, investments and market forecasts. The report contains insight and analysis of developments in a wide range of companies and other organisations involved in the sector.
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc: Retail - company profile, SWOT & financial report
This profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
- The Men's Wearhouse, Inc: Retail - company profile, SWOT & financial report
This profile studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). It provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking and also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Underwear, nightwear and swimwear in Russia
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
- Apparel RFID 2013-2023
The RFID tagging of apparel is now the largest and fastest growing application of RFID in retailing, the retail supply chain and associated industries. According to this new analysis, the systems and tag business concerned with apparel RFID will grow at double the rate of the overall RFID market through the next ten years. The report has detailed sector analysis and ten year forecasts.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
Apparel sales in the Asia Pacific region are continuing on a golden growth trajectory despite a slowdown in China. Domestic brands are continuing to hold their own, and foreign brands intent on making...
Teen apparel retailer American Eagle Outfitters has posted a 29.5% decline in first-quarter net profit, after cooler weather dampened demand for its seasonal merchandise....
UK-based software provider DeSL is partnering with Swedish IT consultancy iStone as its Fashion PLM partner....
UK-based software provider DeSL has opened a New York City office, close to its growing customer base in the fashion, apparel, textile and footwear sectors....
Women's wear retailer Cache has appointed Arnold Cohen to the post of executive vice president and chief marketing officer....
US fashion brand Guess Inc has appointed Hillary Super as senior vice president and general merchandise manager....
The Guatemalan government has agreed to enforce its labour laws - finally resolving a complaint filed in 2008 by the US government under the Dominican Republic-Central America Free Trade Agreement (DR...
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- How Central America garment sourcing measures up
- How virtual garments could shape fashion retail
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Alliance brands "staying the course" in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- VF confident on "solid" sustainability roadmap
- Inditex and Lenzing sign textile waste pact
- Bangladesh denied US GSP re-entry on worker rights
- Amazon Prime Day a big win for apparel
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis