just-style's research roundup
Cotton fabric and yarn manufacturing in China is one report featured in this week's research roundup
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a guide on apparel trade regulations, a look at cotton fabric and yarn manufacturing in China, and a report on apparel specialist retailers in Russia.
- Trade and trade policy: The EU clothing import market and its ten largest supplying countries
This report provides vital analysis of the EU clothing import market including data relating to around 50 categories of apparel imports from the ten leading suppliers, including China, Turkey, Bangladesh, India, Tunisia, Morocco, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Indonesia.
- The Clothesource guide to apparel trade regulations 2013 edition
This edition of the guide looks at the rules imposed by Japan, Canada and Australia as well as the EU and US. It explains them in language ordinary business people can understand, and looks at the commercial significance of those rules to the garment and textile industry.
- Automotive fabrics: Expanding opportunities in the vehicles of tomorrow
This report provides invaluable insight into the market for automotive interiors and textiles, including leading suppliers and their products. In particular, it examines the way consolidation in the global automotive supply chain has resulted in tier 1 automotive interior companies taking control of their own fabric production by acquiring automotive textile companies.
- Cotton fabric and yarn manufacturing in China
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five-year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
- Apparel in Spain
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
- Apparel in Turkey
By the second half of 2010, Turkish apparel began to recover its losses by registering positive growth throughout all categories. Increasing consumer confidence encouraged Turkish consumers to increase their spending on apparel, especially branded products available through apparel specialist retailers. This report looks at this trend.
- Clothing stores in China
The clothing store industry is part of the retail sector in China. This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
- Apparel specialist retailers in Russia
Get a detailed picture of the apparel specialist retailers market in Russia from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Chaos in the world’s trade agreements
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Supply chain improvements to save Billabong $30m
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- TPP trade deal remains elusive but tantalising
- H&M scaling up living wage effort to key suppliers
- Myanmar approves first minimum wage
- US Q2 in brief: Genesco, Oxford, Sears Canada
- EU clothing buyers should brace for higher prices
- Vietnam apparel industry calls for lower wage
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global Sports Footwear Market 2015-2019