just-style's research roundup
Hosiery in Russia is one report featured in this week's research roundup
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a look at specialist apparel retailers in Sweden, a company profile on Asos, and research on the hosiery markets in Russia and Turkey.
Global market review reports
- Global market review of performance outdoor apparel - forecasts to 2018
This is a highly readable report, which will certainly provide a comprehensive review of the performance outdoor apparel market, how it is set to see continued growth, and the main movers and shakers among the manufacturers. It highlights the main geographical regions of North America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Latin America, providing data on the size of the markets along with analysis of market and consumption trends.
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear - forecasts to 2018
This fresh new edition of the global market review of denim and jeanswear from just-style has taken a completely new approach to the topic. The report focuses on the current trends, challenges and future opportunities, plus profiles of many of the leading manufacturers and brands.
- Apparel in Denmark
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the apparel market in Denmark at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
- Apparel specialist retailers in Sweden
Get a detailed picture of the specialist apparel retailers in Sweden from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Asos: An e-retail success story
Since 2010, Asos has launched six international sites. In recent times, overseas operations have been responsible for the majority of its revenue growth. This expansion has not, however, been carried out at the expense of its UK operation, a market that still accounts for over one third of the company's revenues. This case study takes a close look at the business.
- Jones Apparel Group: Retail company profile, SWOT & financial report
Company profile & SWOT report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, and company history.
- Hosiery in Russia
The report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
- Hosiery in Turkey
Get a detailed picture of the hosiery market in Turkey from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Apparel sales in the Asia Pacific region are continuing on a golden growth trajectory despite a slowdown in China. Domestic brands are continuing to hold their own, and foreign brands intent on making...
ASOS sells women’s wear, men's wear, footwear, lifestyle accessories, and jewelry and beauty products through its retail website. The company offers more than 50,000 branded and private label products...
Online fashion retailer Asos has confirmed it has recalled a number of belts after they were found to be radioactive....
Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company’s business, examining its performance in the Apparel industry. The report examines company shares by region and sector, product developments, ...
Online fashion retailer Asos has posted another half of strong profit and sales growth, and confirmed plans to launch a dedicated website in China. ...
Provides in-depth analysis of the latest trends in online consumer shopping, covering drivers of online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 25 product categories) and reviews of the...
Asos international director Jon Kamaluddin is to leave the online clothing retailer at the end of the year after nine years with the business....
- Garment firms set sights on Vietnam amid TPP talks
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Tesco takes second stab at US market with F&F
- Wage strike by Cambodia garment workers falls flat
- H&M still committed to higher wages and Bangladesh
- Vietnam Q1 textile and garment exports surge 21.9%
- Alliance inspections more than 50% complete
- Gap to grow China sales to $1bn in three years
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy