just-style's research roundup
Global market review of denim and jeanswear - forecasts to 2018 is one report featured in this week's research roundup
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a look at cotton fabric and yarn manufacturing in China, a global market review of denim and jeanswear, and research on apparel in Denmark.
- The effect of rises in cotton fibre prices on textile and apparel prices in the supply chain
Although the price of cotton has now moderated, the market is set to remain volatile. This report provides strategic planners with a method for predicting the timing and extent to which future changes in the cotton fibre price are likely to affect their business.
- Cotton fabric and yarn manufacturing in China
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five-year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Denim and jeanswear
- Denim jeans
This report analyses the worldwide market for denim jeans. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the rest of the world. A six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets plus annual estimates and forecasts. The report profiles 152 companies including many key and niche players.
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear - forecasts to 2018
This report highlights the main geographical regions of North America, Asia, Europe and Latin America and how specific issues affect their markets, be they economic, environmental, demographic or industrial. Key executives from major brands and organisations have been interviewed, and highlights are provided throughout the report to enhance this worldwide overview of the denim and jeanswear industry.
Clothing and footwear retailing
- Clothing and footwear retailing in Europe: Market guide to 2016
This report provides an overview of the clothing and footwear retailing market in Europe. It analyses the market and its categories, sales values and forecasts until 2016 - making it a great tool for companies active across the retail value chain in the Europe and for new players that are considering entering the market.
- Clothing and footwear retailing in Middle East: Market guide to 2016
This report provides in-depth detail on the trends and drivers of the clothing and footwear retailing market in the Middle East. The report includes quantitative information (historic and forecast market values), segmented at category level. By providing data, analysis and opinion, it will help companies to understand the changes in their environment, seize opportunities and formulate crucial business strategies.
- Global apparel markets: Product developments and innovations, 3rd quarter 2012 edition
This report analyses some of the latest developments and innovations in the apparel industry, including environmentally friendly dyeing technology, fibres and apparel, finishing treatments, moisture management fibres, sizing tools, temperature regulating apparel, textile printing and textile recycling machinery. The report includes news from some of the most innovative companies in the industry.
- Apparel in Denmark
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011 and analysis by distribution format, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Unravelling cotton's supply and demand challenges
- EU trade ministers push on TTIP and Canada pacts
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- US retailers urge action on Hanjin Shipping crisis
- Zara launches eco-friendly Join Life collection
- Brexit may hit suppliers with UK duty-free access
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- Bangladesh calls for US duty-free apparel access
- Too Many Standards
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Ralph Lauren Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras