just-style's research roundup
Apparel manufacturing in the UK - Industry market research report is one report featured in this week's research roundup
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a look at world textile and apparel trade and production trends, a SWOT review of True Religion Apparel, and an industry market research report on apparel manufacturing in the UK.
Apparel trade and production trends
- World textile and apparel trade and production trends: Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and Turkey
This report contains statistical data, information and insight into the textile and apparel industries in Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and Turkey. The report includes detailed information on domestic production and exports of textiles and clothing by type and destination.
- World textile and apparel trade and production trends: China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, September 2012 edition
This report includes information on: clothing retail sales; employment; exports by destination; imports by source; investments; and production. The report presents a wealth of information and is essential for anyone who is considering sourcing from, or selling to, these countries.
- Global trends in fibre prices, production and consumption
Trends in the fibre sector are an important indicator of future trends in textiles and apparel as a whole. This report provides an overview of general trends in fibre prices, production and consumption by country and region. It also provides insight, information, data and analysis of the key fibre types - natural and man-made.
- From fibre to store: Developments in the apparel and household textiles market
The primary objective of this global briefing is to understand how the changes occurring in the consumer textiles market are affecting retailers and suppliers. The report is broken into three sections addressing different parts of the textiles world - the supply chain, the apparel market and the household textiles market.
- True Religion Apparel, Inc. (TRLG) - Financial and strategic SWOT analysis review
This comprehensive SWOT profile of True Religion Apparel, Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats.
- Le Chateau Inc. (CTU.A) - Financial and strategic SWOT analysis review
The profile analyses the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- Apparel manufacturing in the UK - Industry market research report
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five-year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
- New technologies and techniques for garment decoration
Manufacturers are using a wide range of creative and ingenious decorative techniques to add value to their fabrics. The development of these new decorative techniques has been facilitated partly by recent innovations in technology. This report discusses recent developments in techniques and includes detailed descriptions of new technologies and machinery.
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include a profile of H&M, a look at online women's clothing sales in the UK, an overview of clothing retailing in Germany, and a country rep...
Upscale jeans and denim brand True Religion is set to be acquired by investment group TowerBrook Capital Partners in a deal worth US$835m....
Jeans and sportswear manufacturer True Religion has seen its first-quarter profit plummet 96.4% after it was hit by separation costs as well as costs related to its review of strategic alternatives....
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- UK reshoring hub hit by sweatshop claims
- New fibre and fabric innovations for outdoor wear
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- US West Coast port contract reached
- 30% of Adidas cotton from sustainable sources
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- Benetton to embark on living wage roadmap
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide